Sorry, thisTV is not available in your area.
Please keep checking back as we add more markets.
Sorry there was an error, please try again later
The Bridge at Remagen
Original Release Date: Jun 25, 1969
An all-star castincluding George Segal, Robert Vaughn, Ben Gazzara and E.G. Marshall brings all the glory and agony of war to stunning life in this intense and exhilarating, but uniquely human, look at a struggle widely regarded as the most strategic coup of World War II. "Excellent special effects, spectacular photography and fine action sequences" (Motion Picture Exhibitor) put you on the front lines of the battle and with the courageous soldiers who fought it.
1945. The Allies are making their final advance into German territory, and only one strategic bridge on the Rhine River remains in Nazi hands. Both sides have much to gain: the Germans, the lives of 50,000 soldiers stationed on the wrong side of the bridge; and the Allies, a quicker end to the war with fewer lives lost. Though both armies would fight valiantly, only one could win the heart-rending battle for The Bridge at Remagen.
- Bradford Dillman
- Ben Gazzara
- E.G. Marshall
- Robert Vaughn
- George Segal
- Composer: Elmer Bernstein
- Cinematographer: Stanley Cortez
- Editor: William Cartwright
- Director: John Guillermin
- Story by: Roger Hirson
- Editor: Howard V. Knapp
- Art Director: Bohuslav Kulic
- Associate Producer: Julian J. Ludwig
- Editor: Marshall Neilan Jr.
- Screenplay: William Roberts
- Production Designer: Alfred Sweeney
- Associate Producer: Theodore Strauss
- Screenplay: Richard Yates
- Producer: David L. Wolper